Our Values: Supply high quality wine & spirits, together with innovative branding and packaging, producing sustainably with a high concern and respect for the environment.
Our Mission: We permanently create and offer innovative branding and solutions to our clients, with flexibility and adaptation to all customer’s request.
Our Positioning: Competitive, with a prefect mix price & innovative product, keeping a strong emphasis on quality, packaging and branding.
Our Target: Deliver a perfect branded product in a fast and realistic production delay, respecting the environment in all the steps of production.
Cooperating with FSP means:
- Our strong relationship with our bulk partners, wine-growers and raw material manufacturers and our annual quantity produced allow us to get the most competitive prices for bottled wine and spirits.
- Automatic bottling-line and modern equipment to keep the bottling cost very competitive.
- We also have long-term partnership with the biggest forwarders to offer all our clients the best CIF terms.
Stability of the quality
- We have strong internal process (Quality Control) and «FOSS» laboratory in each facility to always analyse the wine lots that enters and leaves our warehouse, and to maintain the stability of our qualities (acidity, sweetness, color and other parameters).
- Our wines are awarded every year by French and international competitions.
- We can bottle any kind of wine or spirits from all regions (as long as it is allowed by the INAO), and with a wide choice of bottle shape and raw material that we have in stock. We adjust the wine quality and packaging depending on each client’s and market’s requirement.
- Our average production delay is 26 working days from the date of receipt of the order until the pick-up of the goods for standard product. Our bottling capacity is eight 40’’ containers a day.
Innovation is the key of success in a wine industry that is more and more competitive. We permanently look for the last released raw materials and design new brands. We have a dedicated marketing team watching constantly for different design trends all over the world to always get the best inspiration and create products that will be successful in the future on each targeted market.
Some examples of our innovation and developments:
• Launch of bling bottle (bubble effect) with our brand Divine Justine for
• Launch of sparkling wine with blue bottle and innovative fluorescent ink
• Wax effect cap and stickers (silicon)
• Design and production of our conical FS engraved bottle
• Wooden label (with real wood)
• Leather label (with simili or real leather)
• Launch of innovative packaging and heavy 1,20kg bottle
• Label silk foil technic (UV and foil with embossing)
Our facilities and partnership
- 100 hectars of vineyards under our control in different appellations in France:
- Rhône Valley (Côtes du Rhône, Ventoux, Luberon, Vacqueyras, Gigondas, Chateauneuf-du-pape, Saint Joseph and Crozes-Hermitage).
- Burgundy (Côtes de Nuits, Côtes de Beaune, Coteaux bourguignons).
- Loire: Bourgueil, Chinon, Touraine.
- Languedoc: IGP Oc with grape variety such as sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, viognier, syrah, grenache, cabernet sauvignon, merlot, petit verdot, pinot noir and also appellations such as Corbières, Minervois, Cru La Livinière, Terrasses du Larzac, Pic Saint Loup.
Several bottling facilities with brand new equipment in France and Spain.
- Certification Organic and Vegan.
- Production capacity of 30 millions bottles a year.
- 30,000 hecto liters of storage in temperature controlled VAT.
- 3 warehouses in France: Paris, Lyon and South of Rhône Valley.
- 3 commercial offices: in France, Belgium and China.
Hotel partner :
- Château de Sade (Mazan - Provence) to receive our clients in a French relaxing historical and gastronomic atmosphere, inthe heart of our region, the Rhône Valley.
Chateau de Sade (Saumane):
- Museum open to the public with permanent exhibition about Marquis de Sade, our most iconic brand.
More than 50 integrated partnerships with wine-growers from different regions of France, Spain, Italy and China, to source grape and bulk wine, and also for some outstanding single-estate wines.